Mokimor - Sample Give Away
Re: Free t-shirt for some pics n’stuff
The launch of Mokimor took a hiccup with the whole COVID thing. Basically, our UK manufacturer went bust, so we’re moving over to a new (and better) one in sunny Portugal.
We have been left with some samples that we managed to save from the bailiffs that we are giving away to select* runners.
* We use the term ‘select’ loosely
A FREE tee is yours if you would be happy to:
• Let us know your thoughts on them
• Send us at least 5 photos of you out running, posing, looking rugged in your new tee that we could use on our social media.
• Share a photo or video on your own social media.
• Also, any other stuff like videos etc. would be brill.
It means a lot to us to get people wearing our tees and spreading the word.
If you’re keen, let me know what design and size you want (see below) and email me at:
email@example.com and we’ll roll from there.
Sustainable performance: We make distinct, technical run clothing, giving equal thought to comfort, performance and the planet.
Crafted from waste: Our tech tees are made from waste plastic bottles. The fabric is made by one of the finest Italian sports fabric producers – 100% recycled, with no compromise to performance.
Tees for trees: We will be planting 10 trees for every item of clothing we sell.
Designs you can choose from
Option 1 - Abstract
Option 2 - Geo
Here is our guide to getting the size right for your tee.
1) Grab your favourite fitting t-shirt.
2) Lay it on a flat surface.
3) Measure it across the chest (armpit to armpit) and down its full length (top of collar to bottom hem).
4) Compare with our size chart below.